Joyce Cassen, MD
About Dr. Cassen
- ability to see near
- "old sight"
- opacities in the vitreous gel of the eye
- opacity in the lens of the eye, causing blurring and glare
- high eye pressure over years that may lead to blindness
- deterioration of central vision, generally as you get older
Common Eye Problems
Donʻt suffer... call us!
- changes in the retina may occur such as hemorrhage or leaky blood vessels; "diabetic retinopathy"
- drifting of the eyes inward or outward
- "lazy eye" - one eye does not see as well; most common in children
- twitching of the facial tissues
or watery eyes -may be due to allergies
- growth on the eye due to UV exposure; common in high sunlight areas of the country
- ability to see far
- curvature of the eye
If you have vision problems or any of these symptoms, call us today!
(808) 373 - 4522
Create a free website
Aina Haina Eye Center
2011 - All Rights Reserved